Mitigant is revolutionizing cloud security with the first Continuous Security Verification (CSV) platform. The CSV platform enables security and cyber-resiliency by leveraging security chaos engineering concepts built on top of our innovative CSPM.
Adopt an Attack Resilient Posture
Defeating modern cloud attacks requires a mindset shift from mere attack prevention and detection to attack resilience. This mindset aids in employing approaches that thwart cloud threats regardless of their entry points and level of sophistication. Mitigant Continuous Security Verification Platform is an enabler of attack resilience. It consists of three cornerstone functions: Detect, Secure, Verify.
- Continuous cloud infrastructure monitoring.
- Identification of misconfigured cloud resources based on several cloud security standards and best practices.
- Tracking of changes in cloud infrastructure to provide full visibility and control.
- Real-time alerting of suspicious and malicious activities.
- Manual or automatic remediation of misconfigurations and security issues.
- Continuous compliance management aligned with cloud security standards.
- Enable resiliency against cloud attacks by using security chaos engineering techniques.
- Controlled process to verify the effectiveness of implemented cloud security mechanisms.
- Proactively discover security blind spots.
Our innovative approach enables you to take control of your cloud security posture like a champion. Security issues and suspicious events are proactively identified and flagged. Your cloud infrastructure is continuously tested to identify security blindspots.
Easily Run Security Gamedays
Run Security Gamedays easily to verify the effectiveness of security architecture, incident response plans, processes and preparations. Test your true state of readiness and cyber resiliency across people, processes and technology.
Featured Resource - Chaos Carnival Presentation on SCE & Incident Response
Ready to secure your cloud infrastructure?
Detect security issues and misconfigurations in your AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure with Mitigant CSPM for free today!